LGV/HGV Class 2 Driver Training
Category C Driver Training.
This is also referred to as HGV Class 2 Training, LGV and 32 Tonne Rigid Lorry Training.
We provide a complete fully inclusive service, providing everything you need to get your LGV Class 2 licence.
Our All Inclusive lorry driver training means we will organise your drivers medical, provide full theory test support and we’ll even take care of your DVLA paperwork for you. Of course, you can look after this yourself if you prefer but having a one stop expert contact that can ensure your success first time means a quicker start to end procedure and a more cost effective solution.
Our expert instructors are primarily driver trainers. We don’t just employ lorry drivers that have had little or no training in how to actually teach. All our instructors are highly qualified, experienced Driving Instructors that have undertaken extensive training to ensure they can teach you in the best way for you! All our training is on a one to one basis in easy to drive lorries, we won’t ask you to share your time with someone else.
Other Training CompaniesA typical experience
- Medical. You will likely be expected to organise your own medical, at extra cost.
- Theory test support. If you’re lucky you may be loaned a DVD to practice for your theory!
- Theory test. Book it yourself. Many companies aren’t interested in even talking to you until you’ve passed your theory test.
- Practical Training. Be prepared to be paired up with another student, thereby halving your training time. You can also expect to start your training miles away from the test centre and waste valuable time driving to the training area, time that you are paying for!
- Instructors. Likely experienced truck drivers with limited or no instructing or teaching qualifications.
Training With UsOur All Inclusive Service Includes:
- Medical Booked With Specialist Doctor. Your GP may be able to conduct your medical, but they will likely charge a fortune for the service. We used specialist Drivers Medical Doctors that are used to filling in the DVLA forms, thereby reducing the chances of mistakes by doctors that do not do these regularly.
- DVLA Forms Completed For You. Confused about D2/D4 forms to get your provisional C licence? Don’t worry, we’ll pre-fill the form and post it to you, you just need to sign it and post it – easy!
- Theory Test Support. You’ll get free unlimited use of one of the best theory test revision websites available.
- Theory Test Booked. We’ll book your theory test for you, at a time to suit you for no extra charge – it’s all part of the service.
- Practical Training. One to one training with one of our highly trained, experienced driver trainers.