COVID-19 Coronavirus Safety Procedure for all Driver Training
We take the safety of our instructors and customers extremely seriously. From March 2022 the following procedures will apply.
- Before your scheduled lesson
You must contact us if you have experienced any of the main three symptoms of the virus in the last 14 days.
- High temperature
- New or persistent cough
- Loss of taste or smell
If you have experienced any of the three symptoms you should take a lateral flow test before the lesson and only attend if it is negative.
We encourage all of our customers to take a rapid lateral flow test on the day of your lesson, and bring the test result with you to the lesson. You can order these from the NHS.
- Immediately prior to your lesson and before you enter the tuition vehicle.
- Please wash your hands with soap and water as close to your lesson as possible. Your instructor will also supply antiviral hand gel.
- Wearing a face covering is a matter of personal choice, this also now includes on your test. Your instructor may still ask you to wear one, so please bring one with you. You no longer need to contact us if you are mask exempt.
- Please wear appropriate clothing for the weather conditions as the vehicle windows may be open more than normal.
- During the lesson:
- Vehicles are always kept clean inside. You are welcome to clean any touch points before/during/after the lesson.
- If you need to sneeze or cough, please do so into your elbow – NOT your hand. Persistent coughing will result in the lesson being halted immediately.
- You no longer have to wear a face covering during your test.
- You are advised to wash your hands as soon as possible after the lesson. We have antiviral gel available if you wish.
Should you have any questions regarding the COVID-19 safety procedure, you are very welcome to contact customer services to clarify or seek reassurance.
We thank you for your continued support.