Learn to Drive in Banbury
We’re the largest independent driving school in Banbury. We have patient, friendly driving instructors providing driving lessons in Banbury and the surrounding villages. It’s our mission to ensure you pass your driving test faster and easier than anywhere else.
We are committed to your success, we’ll support and encourage you and give you everything you need to pass first time and drive independently. All of our driving lessons in Banbury are covered by our unique 9 point smart learning programme
Learn smarter, pass sooner and save money when you learn to drive with us.
Out team of expert, friendly driving instructors provide driving lessons in Banbury, including the OX15, OX16 and OX17 postcodes covering Banbury, Middleton Cheney, Bloxham, Bodicote, Aynho, Adderbury, Cropredy, Twyford, Great Bourton, Chacombe, Horley, Wroxton, Broughton and across North Oxfordshire.
Our mission is CUSTOMER SUCCESS!
Click HERE for automatic driving lessons
'Learn Smarter' with Our Unique 9 Point Smart Learning Programme
We have built an excellent local reputation by providing outstanding customer service. Our 9 point smart learning programme ensures that your driving lessons always provide the best value for money.
1. Your instructor will always be friendly, patient and professional
2. Each driving lesson will start with a recap of your learning progress
3. A clear objective will be agreed for each lesson
4. The level of help you get from your instructor will be agreed with you for each subject
5. Your progress will be recapped at the end of each lesson
6. Client lead instruction techniques - want to practice something again to make sure you've got it? No problem, it's your lesson, do it as much as you like!
7. Your instructor will be on time for at least 90% of your lessons. If they are running unavoidably late they will contact you to let you know and any lost time will be made up at the next opportunity
8. The driving school car will always be clean and tidy
9. Learn faster with free theory test training and online video learning for your driving lessons
If these standards are not met you will get your money back. Simply phone the office within 24 hours of your lesson, explain what went wrong and I will authorise a refund.
I am so confident that you will love learning to drive with us that I guarantee it - personally.
Driving School Owner